help me with mei feng

Luca 2.0

Pretty sure you cannot stack Vent Steam multiple times, but not sure enough to claim that you cannot. ^^

You can stack it.  The Stacking callout box on pg 63 of the mini rulebook gives four instances where game effects do not stack (Vent Steam matches none of these situations).  All other game effects which are not Conditions stack unless they specifically state otherwise.

Most people have already given lots of good advice, but just in case it was missed...I recommend you try the Arcane Effigy with her.  It is a cheap, Significant, relatively durable construct that increases her damage via Burning (which she likes), can remove Conditions if needed, and has Accomplice.  I love activating it, giving Mei the damage buff, then moving into position 6" away for prime Railwalk positioning and using Accomplice to immediately chain activate Mei.

Plus, the way it's damage buff is worded, EVERY model that is damaged by her attacks must discard a card or receive Burning +1, meaning her Vapormancy breath attack :blast can dish out lots of burning or destroy your opponent's hand.  :D

Mei is a model that leans heavily towards what you take in your list to make it shine, unlike Perdita who can stand well on her own and can have a lot of variety around her. Being able to Rail Jump is great, and she needs plenty of Metal things to move about. If you play her defensively and keep her back behind her men, you are not taking full advantage of her abilities IMO.

Good to know that its stackable.

I personally dont consider Railwalk THAT important, but obviously nice to have. Therefore I dont find it mandatory to take as many constructs as possible.
In the end its a matter of taste.

Full potential is probably Railwalk into the right position to make maximum use of her Seismic Claw triggers to attack as often as possible with as little AP as possible.

Pretty sure you cannot stack Vent Steam multiple times, but not sure enough to claim that you cannot. ^^

You can stack it.  The Stacking callout box on pg 63 of the mini rulebook gives four instances where game effects do not stack (Vent Steam matches none of these situations).  All other game effects which are not Conditions stack unless they specifically state otherwise.

Absolutly you can! Justin also confirmed this in some forum thread. (Might take some searching, was some time ago)