6th  Chris Tomlin Ten Thunders

7th  will McCreath Arcanist

8th  Dan Swain Gremlins

9th  Kendall Hart Gremlins

10th  matt Lyons Outcast

11th  Craig Woods Ressers

12th  Karl McConnell Arcanist

13th  Dan Carter Neverborn

Best Painted went to Chris Tomlin, best sport went to Karl McConnell and mistakenly Wooden spoon went to Mat Lyons when it should have gone to Dan Carter but as he got a best in faction for Never born i'm sure he wont be too disappointed.

So now is Feedback Time!!

For me this has been both a satisfying and stressful experience but i defiantly want to run another one.

Things i want to sort for next are the following:

• Next time I defiantly want to be more prepared, I unknowingly ran out of time when it came to setting up the boards the day before so i will make sure to grab more help so that sorted. 
  • The first Round draws were sloppy so i think i may do a Random draw the day before and then depending on the size post the match ups the day before.
  • I'll make sure that I have a ringer sorted or have my stuff ready to play on the day if i have to.
  • Make sure that i have someone keeping a eye on the time and call out 30min, last turn and last activation if i'm being the ringer

So for everyone that came any feedback will be appreciated as i want to improve and make next years even better. 

Thanks for this one Jan, was a very enjoyable day and well done on putting on your first event!

In terms of feedback I think I'd agree with all the points you've raised yourself. It was always going to be tricky to run while playing as a ringer but I think you did pretty well considering. The main point I felt during the day was the last one you pointed out, in that it was hard to keep track of the time during the games as there were no warnings being called. A possible solution would be a prominent clock or counter for the round time (I know people have done timers projected on walls at some tournaments and I think the outpost even has a talking clock!) Possibly something on the TV in the store could've worked?

That's the only main bit of feedback I can think of. Maybe more organisation for best painted could've worked as well. i.e. make it clear when and where to leave crews for judging and then get people to vote while the crews are still on display and encourage people to look around. I found it difficult as I had to pick my best painted vote at the end of my final game at which point I had no idea whose crew I thought was best!

Anyway that's enough rambling, well done though and I hope my feedback is useful if a tad unstructured...