Kentucky, Elizabethtown, Hard Knox Games - Henchman Hardcore

noob

Greetings, everyone!

I will be running a Henchman Hardcore tournament on the 6th of June at HKG in Elizabethtown, KY.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1058742940821003/

Since this is the first event of its kind at Hard Knox Games, I will be adjusting some of the rules:

Each participant should have a crew list prepared at the time of registration so that I can look it over. One crew list for the duration of the event (no adjusting the crew/upgrade makeup between rounds).

The Crews will be led by a Henchman and 20 Soulstones worth of models/upgrades. Each crew MUST be comprised of four models (1 Henchman and 3 other models of your choice). No more and no less. And Soulstones not spend on the purchase of those three models and upgrades for the crew are lost. (The Henchman Cache value is your starting Soustone amount)

Each round will be have a max playtime of 45 minutes. Time starts as soon as player tables and matchups are anounced. I am adding 15 min to the default 30 to allow time for questions/clarifications during gameplay.

For every round:
Strategy - Turf War
Scheme - Assassinate
Deployment - Close

There is NO painting requirement for this event, though models must be completely assembled and on their respective size base.

Players may proxy up to 2 of the 4 required models for the tournament. The proxies need to be on the same size base as the model that you are proxying for.

COST: $10.00 Entry
PRIZE SUPPORT: Store credit in relation to the number of participants for top three finishers as well as a nice little token of appreciation to all participants from the EO!