Free RPG Day - June 20, 2015

Spence

According to the Free RPG Day website, there will be a TtB scenario called Recruitment Drive with quickstart rules.  I have volunteered to run it at my FLGS and was wondering if anyone might give a little more information. 

Not about the scenario storyline itself, but information such as how many pregenerated player characters there are and an idea of how cut back the 'quickstart' rules will be. 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

My apologies for not seeing this sooner!  In the future, I'd recommend asking about such things in the Through the Breach forums. :P

There are four pregenerated characters in the adventure, and the quickstart rules cover the basics of the system. There's card flipping, cheating, AP, etc. A few of the general actions were left out and the magic system has pretty much just been condensed into one of the Fated who happens to be a spellcaster, instead of general magic rules. it contains some fighting, some roleplaying, some skill duels, and an ongoing challenge, as well as multiple endings depending upon the actions of the Fated.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Like 1

My apologies for not seeing this sooner!  In the future, I'd recommend asking about such things in the Through the Breach forums. :P

No need to apologize.  If I had posted to the right forum you would have seen it.

There are four pregenerated characters in the adventure, and the quickstart rules cover the basics of the system. There's card flipping, cheating, AP, etc. A few of the general actions were left out and the magic system has pretty much just been condensed into one of the Fated who happens to be a spellcaster, instead of general magic rules. it contains some fighting, some roleplaying, some skill duels, and an ongoing challenge, as well as multiple endings depending upon the actions of the Fated.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cool, 4 PC's.    I wanted to make sure I had enough decks.  

Another question.  Are their twist decks pre-listed or will the players need to select theirs?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to mention that I have my copy of the TtB FreeRPG adventure Recruitment Drive.

The book itself lives up to Wyrds standard of production quality and both the QSR's and the adventure itself are well written. 

The adventure itself is perfect for a "one shot". 

All in all, a great job.

• Like 1