My Bayou odyssey and other misadventures

Gargantuan

Hello everybody!

I've lurked at these forums a while and I feel like this is the perfect moment to start posting. Goblins and Orcs are some of my favourite fantasy creatures so I'm excited to finally start my Gremlin project! This forum has been a source of inspiration so I hope I can give some back.

I primed some gremlins today and painted my skin colour prototype. Pretty happy with it.

gallery_31657_460_1775921.jpg

I accidentally broke the barrels on Rami's gun so I converted some to replace them. Went better than expected

gallery_31657_460_525487.jpg

The images are a bit big, the next ones will be smaller.

More Gremlins and Resurrectionists coming soon!

• Like 1

Thanks!

@Tehmik: It was a pretty simple conversion. I just drilled three holes in two disks I carved from a sprue and inserted some brass rods. I managed to break three barrels so it felt easier to build some myself rather than try to repair the original barrels.

Quick update before I go to bed.  :)

gallery_31657_460_8642.jpg

Thanks!

Here's the finished Slop Hauler. Not 100% happy with him but I have a lot of stuff to paint so it'll have to do. Going to do the base tomorrow, need to buy some stuff first.

gallery_31657_460_161597.jpg

And here's the Protopig! It was fast and fun to paint the pig. :)

gallery_31657_460_68329.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 2

Thanks! :)

I base coat with Tan Earth from a Flames of War Soviet paint kit, according to my google searches it's a repackaged Vallejo model colour 874 US Tan-earth. Then I shade the whole model with GW Reikland Fleshshade and then highlight up with Tan Earth with more and more GW Kislev Flesh mixed in.

Hope that helps!