Converting Malifaux figures to Through the Breach?

Wakshaani

My Fatemaster's Guide arrived today (Kudos to US mail for getting through an ice storm that has me trapped inside!), and while it was filled with neat background stuff and SCADS of sample NPCs (Most of which seem a tad inflated in power), the one thing it did NOT have was a conversion chart thingy for Malifaux figures tothe RPG and vice0versa. I've heard that this exists, but now I'm not sure where.

Anyone know?

(Also, all the characters with long arms skills seem to be keyed off of Grace, not INtellect. Is that correct?)

I don't know of an official conversion, but for the most part if you compare the Fatemaster Guide's stats to the skirmish card stats they will be the same(ish).  So far I've just been using raw skirmish cards if I need/want those characters.  But you can kind of work backwards to guess about skills/aspects if you need/want them.

As for the long arms:

Guild Pathfinder - could be either

Guild Rifleman - uses Grace

Bayou Gremlin - uses Grace

My best guess as to why they are using grace is that perhaps the designers decided that each of those characters was actually using a Carbine instead of a Rifle, and with those guns you can choose between Intellect and Grace.

Oh, check the Carbine section in equipment in the Fated Almanac.  That's where it states you can use Grace instead of Intellect for determining AV.  My guess is the Guild Rifleman and Gremlin use Grace because on the tabletop they don't get extra range from focusing, thus their weapons are better reflected by Carbine stats, and thus can use Grace instead of Intellect.