Sensei Yu, and "Calm Air Thunderous Voice"

Rurouni Benshin

Question concerning Sensei Yu's ability, "Calm Air Thunderous Voice":

While playing "Stake a Claim", could he use (1) AP and the ability from "CATV" to lower his Focus and be able to perform a (1) Interact action for free, could he drop a Claim Marker for the Strategy?

Since "Stake a Claim" specifically says the action must be a (2) Interact Action to drop a Claim Marker, I'm tempted to say "no", but would like clarification.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading the card for Sensei Yu and CATV says 

Once per Turn, during this model's activation, it may lower its Focused condition value by 1 to take a (1) interact action without spending AP.  

Wouldn't that imply, by saying without spending AP, that it may use it's AP and then, lower it's focused value by one to take an interact action, even though the model has used up it's AP?

Wouldn't that imply, by saying without spending AP, that it may use it's AP and then, lower it's focused value by one to take an interact action, even though the model has used up it's AP?

I would say yes.

True. That wasn't in question, or was it?