Chiaki the Niece

Stany

Prob a very simple question but I'm confused if a figure has burning +3 on it does Chiaki the niece's (memories past) remove the burning completely or just 1 burning i.e it becomes burning +2

Card say :remove one condition from target model

Cheers for the help

Condition removal removes the condition entirely from the model. So, if it was burning 11, Chiaki (or any other model who can remove a condition) would remove the entire thing.

The only time you would be restricted in removing only part of a condition is if you have a model take a (1)AP Interact action to get rid of burning on themselves or another model, in which case that same Burning +11 used before would be reduced by 1 for each AP used, so Burning 11 would go down to Burning 10, 9, 8 etc for each AP used in that way. This is a specific action for burning only in the rule book (Page 52). Typically doing such an interact action is rarely worth it I've found unless you're just using it to reduce Burning 1 to Burning 0 (so no burning is left) to thwart Sonnia or another model who can blow you up if you have burning on you. That's me and my playstyle though.