Questions regarding Hamelin

Virtus

Hey guys, new player here. I wanted to use Hamelin as my first Master, and had I couple of questions regarding him and his mechanics.

1. Blighted for Zero?
    Most of the blighted enablers don't trigger until the end of turn. Only the Malifaux Rat can immediately increase the value of blighted. So, if I were to give a model blighted from, say, the Stolen's "Diseased" ability, would the target be considered as having Blighted right away, but with a value of zero? The reason why I'm asking is for triggering abilities such as Voracious Rats or moving a model farther through pipes.

2. Multiple Blighted Conditions?

Let's say I was able to obtain 3 crows off of the final duel total from the Black Staff's "Taint" ability, therefore giving the target 3 Blighted +1 Conditions. Would that allow Bleeding Disease 3 times the damage, or would Bleeding Disease only take into account the value of one of the 3 Blighted Conditions?

3. What's the Crow for?

Hamelin's "Lure Malifaux Citizen" tactical action has a crow, but no crow trigger. So, what's the point of it?

I would really appreciate some help. Thank you in advance!

1. You can't have +# conditions for 0. In the case of Diseased you get Blighted +1 when you activate. Btw any time you get blighted it starts at 1, then at the end of turn it increases to 2, and so on. You never get blighted 0.

2. +# conditions combine to one condition, so in you example you get a single Blighted +3. If the model already had blighted that would instead increase by 3.

3. Some actions have built in suits that doesn't do anything, a few can get triggers from upgrades, but some just have them, possibly for fluff/legacy reasons.