candy?

izikial

OK, i think she is something i will try some time but i don't see her becoming a staple for me, lucias and most of his favoured models are already very utility based (i like beckoners and a black blood shamy for my illuminated, in the guild arcanist discussion, i do find it easier to close on guild as there move tricks are ok but few and are often 1 model moving another wear as arcanists have a lot of move tricks all in built, like beasts and corphry, and the ones that dont can often shoot.

There's actually large differences between factions here. Guild has on average 0.3 points higher Wp than Arcanists and they also happen to have quite a lot of effects that raise Wp or give other bonuses to it. (Perdita, Hoffman, Scales of Justice, Promises...)

For arcanists, their average Df is almost the same as their average Wp and they don't really have too many good Wp buffs. (Only Marcus and I'm not sure how much that upgrade is used.)

It would seem that bringing Candy against arcanists might be better idea than bringing her against guild. Her paralyze won't work against frozen heart models, but there's also significantly less models that ignore her manipulative and there are other factors too such as Guild's damage relying more on critical strikes, arcanists relying more on :melee damage etc.

There's also a lot more debuffs to Wp available than there are for Df. 

And as a Marcus player, I take that upgrade pretty much anytime I'm taking Marcus against Neverborn.