Lord Fluffy Bits - Alt Dreamer Design (Suggestions Wanted)

aarmy

This is an idea that has been bouncing around in my head since I first saw the original Nightmare Teddy, and now that we have 4 different Teddy Models, plus the Puppet Wars Variants. I have started to look more into it.

The core concept of the design is to use the Various Teddy's as well as other miniature plushies I can find, to do a full dreamer crew.

The original Nightmare Teddy would obviously be Lord Fluffy Bits.   

The original metal Teddy would be my go to choice for an actual Teddy.

Still working out the best uses for the Plastic versions.  Possibly Lelu and Lilitu or Coppelius.  I know they would be hanging over the edges of the bases.

The puppet wars teddies would stand in for the Stitched Together.

What I am interested in finding out is suggestions for other models I could get my hands on to make the rest of the army (Alps, Daydreams) and a hanging teddy from another model I could swap in for the dreamer's little 'toy'.

If this is in the wrong forum, my appologies.

An interesting idea.  I can see you taking a couple different directions to complete this crew.  For example if you feel comfortable with your modeling skills you could make a press mold of a Teddy head and add a Teddy to Coppelius and other models.  Effectively turning them into Teddy minions or teddies *depending if you wanted to greenstuff fur as well*.  that way you would not need alternate models for the various nightmares you might want.  It also means you could use the Puppet War models as your Day Dreams and just put teddy heads on the Stitched Togethers.  That is the approach I would personally lean towards myself.  But it would depend on your level of skill and commitment to theme.