Gremlins are the most fun I've had with Malifaux

Falhurk

Hi folks,

I just wanted to drop by and say that Gremlins are hilarious.  I was sold on the Big Trouble in Little China "inspiration" models.  

I played my first (35ss) M2E game with the following list:

Wong

Burt Jebsen

Rami

Raphael

3x Bayou Gremlin

I had the upgrade for Glowey, but I can't remember if I had any other upgrades.  I put glowey on Burt and my opponent went first, we had the odd L corner deployment and he deployed two Death Marshals, and the scales up the field in a tightly packed group.  On my first turn I was able to move up, and obliterate the three of them with Burt Jebsen and a lucky red joker flip.  The rest of the game was basically mop up. 

I really enjoy the super-aggressive potential play style of these little guys. Being able to out-activate my opponent and do an absurd amount of surprise damage seems pretty great.  

The next list I'm going to try will include Lenny, Pere Ravage, and Killjoy.  I call it the Green Machine Killjoy Cannon.  I have no idea if it'll work but it seems fun. 

• Like 4