Love McM, what's next?

Brewmaster

So, due to a bit of luck, and impulsive buying, I ended up with two boxes of McMourning, and I had a LOT of fun with this list:

McM

-Make a bubble undead

-scalpel slinging as a ranged (might be mixing things up since I'm doing this from memory

-transfusion

Sebastian

-Transfusion

-make corpse markers generic upgrade

Chihuahua (I built that stupid thing, I'm gonna freaking use it! ;) )

2 nurses

2 canine remains

Flesh construct

Bête Noire

-don't heal generic upgrade

So, things I'm specifically digging:

Poison Bombing

Hardcore Blenderizing attacks (I hit two turns with the Nurse using the damage bump on McM and him blendering my opponents models)

Position manipulation (managing where McM and Sebastian are made for some interesting times)

Things I wasn't digging

Corpse marker on Sebastian was kinda dumb

Coming from a faction with lots of heals, this was a STOOOPID awkward crew to work with.

What are some suggestions on additions that would help me enjoy this little dip into Rezzer territory?

I would look into another Flesh Construct at least. Guild Autopsies for some cheap activations and more poison. Drop the transfusion from McMourning and look into say Rafkin. Or someone else to get even more poison bombing going. With Rafkin you can do two Expunge Teams. Sebastian and McMourning being one and Chihuahua and Rafkin being the other, both teams can activate in a chain, first one through accomplice second through companion. 

Also Decaying Aura on McMourning makes him kill anything with Expunge.

I run him with nurses, belles, Sebastian, the chihuahua, a dog and Sybelle.

two transfusions, two expunges.

you will generally need upto three flesh constructs on a good day, I would have liked Autopsies but have a serious problem with their shooting.

I didn't enjoy bette noir with him I think I'll leave her with Seamus, I will eventually try necromancy and Rafkin for fluff reasons but am waiting for the new plastics, projectile poison explosions...sounds fun.