First faltering steps (entry level Malifaux tournament - Auckland)

Vorschlag

This is to announce a pre-Battlecry mini tournament for new players and player inexperienced with 2.0

We are expecting to get 8 players but can have boards and crews for 12.

The tournament will be a 35stone set crew tournament where unless players have their own crews they will be borrowing directly from myself or my general play-group.

The aim is for players who are new to the game to take their "first faltering steps" into competitive play and possibly win their first starter box (or an additional starter box if they already have their own crew).

This tournament is not designed for experienced players and we are mainly targeting those presently attending redzeed demo nights or demo games at the clubs we are visiting.

The tournament is set for Sunday the 8th of February (waitangi weekend) at RedZeed Takapuna to run from 10am to 6pm.

Entry is free, first place is a crew box of your choice from the selection available.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This Mini Tournament is only twelve days away, for you new players in Auckland get as much experience as you can while you can.

Make good use of our experienced players at Thursday in Redzeed Takapuna and Casual gaming on the weekend.

I'm considering expanding the prize pool to allow the winner to choose any of the crew boxes we have.

At present that would mean it includes:
Zoraida, Von Schill, Nicodem, Misaki, Rasputina, Perdita and Somer

If you plan on entering please get your set crew 35stone list to me no later than Friday the 30th of January.

This event hasn't generate the interest I thought it would by this Sunday we will have four new players battling it out for a crew box of the winners choice.

We do have a ringer as I have taught our local game store owner to play but we don't seem to be able to get any of our other new players involved in this.