Hello from Italy

IlBanditone

Greetings all the players!

I needed to share my enthusiasm for this beautiful game so, since I am the only one in hundreds of miles to know about M2e, decided ti sign in.

Hope the communnity will also help me to clear some doubt I have about rules...(ok, maybe a lot of doubts since I recieved M2e Rules just yesterday, on Sept 10)

Hope I'll find out there are players in my country I don't know about of

Let's keep on playng (well, let's start in my case...)!!!

Giuliano

Alredy started conversion process on a couple of friends and trying very hard convince my minis pusher to go deeper with Wyrd games

Also planned to wait my Baby to grow up enough to play with me (he is about 3 but growing very fast ;) )

And...since I am very curious about other players, would you please tell me your favorite Master(s) when joining this topic?

Mine seems to be auntie Pandora goin out for a walk with little Kade and Teddy :mellow:

Mine is Perdita, all things considered. I like Lucius' fluff very much, and I think Molly has the most interesting game play mechanic. However, I never get around that beautiful pistolero girl shooting monsters faster than her shadow. It's just so wonderfully spaghetti western style.

Welcome!!!

This is rubbe, italian henchman from Milan.

we have a small group on fb ( oltrelabreccia ) and we organize event in Milan, Verona and soon, i hope, Florence (i'll be there to demo on the 13 september)

for any question contact me here or on the fbgroup

• Like 1