Dinosaurs Unleashed!

LordZombie

Old time ago Earthside, mighty creatures roamed the world, the Dinosaurs! It seems the Arcanist have finally did the impossible and found a way to bring these mighty creatures back! Now factions are taking sides, those who want the return and those that will stop at nothing to end this nonsense. Join the cause, pick a side, and get ready for the return of dinosaurs!

When? Saturday Sept 27th

Time? First encounter starts at 11am, but people should be there at 10am to pick sides and see the rules!

Cost? $5 gets you in the event! Everyone gets a mini and a copy of the unofficial Dinosaurs Unleashed booklet.

Where? Dragon's Lair Comics 2227 N 91st plz Omaha, Ne 68104 (402) 399-9141

Encounters will be 40 ss. Fixed Factions. Rounds will be 90 minutes long. Proxies are allowed as long as correctly based and your opponent is told before play begins. At least half the models in the crew must be painted and based. There will be snacks. 

• 2 weeks later...

When is this planning on getting out?   :)  My mom wants me to stop by for supper afterward!  Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday! 

Oh!  And is it all right if I play with a crew that is fully painted, but the bases are just painted black?  We're waiting for some special bases for the crew, but I can throw on some annoying flock if I must!  ;)

There will be 3 rounds at 90 minutes each with a 15minutes and 30 minute break in there, so it should be a little before 6pm. If everyone is there before 10am, we could start then! The basing will be ok! That is the main reason for the half paint/base requirements, figure some are still working on Gen Con stuff.