Prophecy/fate/omen/etc mechanic is fantastic.

Beanstheclown

I just want to let the folks what made this game know that the prophecy step mechanic is one of the greatest things I've ever run across in an RPG.  It is seriously one of the greatest tools I've found for coming up with plot beats.  I'm GMing a game and, while I had a vague idea of an overall direction for the campaign, it wasn't until I started trying to fit in the players' omens that I really had a solid starting point.  Maybe it's the whole limitations make for better creativity thing but I find that the plot is practically writing itself as I look towards the next steps.  I've also found that my players are really excited about trying to figure out what's up with their fates.  Speculation both in and out of character and more than a little bit of paranoia have already begun and we're only 2 sessions in.  So in summation, I think you've created an amazing mechanic that really adds to the game both thematically and in narrative creation.