Hello from DC and a question!

Throckmorton

Hey, i've been trolling for a while and thought I'd poke my head up and say hi!

I'm mostly new to Malifaux, I picked up the book about a year ago and finally got a crew of my friends to join me in playing. I'm starting off with Gremlins though will likely add Collodi at some point. 

We're in the MD/DC/VA (mostly right in/near the beltway) area and I'm wondering if there are any regular groups/game nights happening. 

Thanks!

Victory Comics in Falls Church on Thursday, though my understanding is that people don't show up regularly anymore.

Dream Wizards in Maryland on Wednesday.

Huzzah Hobbies in Ashburn on Tuesday, though that's fairly far.

There are also a number of people who don't play at stores and just play at different people's houses and whatnot. Not sure the best person to contact there, but yeah. You should be able to find some people, there's a fairly large group that plays in the area.

Welcome to the group!  If you are near the Frederick area, I host hobby nights on Thursday nights at the Historic Haven.  I usually do demos there as well.  Games N Stuff in Glenn Burnie also has a really strong Malifaux group.  

Thanks Arli!

Sadly, I'm no where near Frederick. Or at least not near enough to make it out there on a work night. I live in Alexandria and work in Downtown DC. So mostly, I'm looking for weekend options further afield than say Victory Comics or Huzzah :)

But if stuff happens around those parts on Friday nights, Saturdays or Sundays I'm always down for a longer drive to get some gaming in.