Pandora List

Kaptain_Konrad

I really hope this is in the right area, I didn't see an area exclusively for lists. I'm wondering if I could see what you all think about this list, my only concern is the two henchmen in it as they are a lot of SS.  I've had success with the list, but wanted to get more opinions on it.

Pandora

-Fears Given Form 1

-Box Opens 2

- (card to suit the games)

Nekima 13

-Fears Given Form 1

Candy 9

Poltergeist 5

Sorrow 5

Sorrow 5

Sorrow 5

So Nekima is there to give me a nice beat stick which I need and take pressure off the Sorrows and let them do there thing, also while causing a little extra WP duels. Candy is there to fill roles as needed, she can heal Nekima/Pandora, Set up traps with sours and what not. And the Sorrow and Polter do what they do best.

Now some other questions would be what could be good to give Candy or is she best left naked, is the extra draw upgrade worth it, would you take anything out? I have access to one Insidious madness, Teddy, Kade, and Bishop, Orion as alternatives to the list, but need to figure out what to paint for a tourny that is coming up. Thanks for reading.

What strat/schemes is the list for? I don't know if it is the reason, but I suspect there's no forum section for lists as you pick your crew after finding out what strat/schemes you're playing and what faction you're opponent is playing

Well, It's for a tournament and I've been told told that there isn't a lot of time to build list too often, so I was going to go in with a list and only switch if I really need to. But I've also read that people who went to tournies with one list tended to do better with a list they knew in and out, than one that switched a lot. Kinda the whole "you have more options, but I know my models better" thing, and it played out better for them. Going off of what I've heard from the Las Vegas tournament.