The Usual Suspects - Slow Grow League, Wellard WA

KRAGS

Presents

UsualSuspectsTeaser.jpg

UsualSuspectsTimeline.jpg

So Ladies and Gentlemen of Old Earth, dare you take the train ride through the breach?

I thought it was about time I ran another league, this time a slow-grow with the intention of letting players dust off their crews and try out second edition, or try out a new crew if you're an experienced player.

Starting with this Friday, you'll play 5 games, building from 25ss upto 60ss, building on the basics, building on a henchmen and building your power!

The only restrictions are your faction - play whatever masters you like, but from one faction throughout. Ten Thunders or Faction, not both! The Henchmen must also feature in your second game, but otherwise the sky's the limit!

So enlisted folks & their chosen factions are:

Paulos - Guild

Charles - TBA

Kyle - TBA

Justin - Arcanists

Adrian - Outcasts

GAME 1 - FIRST BLOOD

25ss Henchmen lead standard encounter game. Deployment, Strategy & Scheme Pool picked at the start of the night and applied to all games. Chance to play 1 or 2 games with your Henchman of choice.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

UsualSuspectsTeaserPart2.jpg

The Usual Suspects - Malifaux Slow Grow League @ KRAGS, Wellard, WA returns this Friday for Second Helpings! We hope to see you there!

Games are at 35ss and Master lead.   For our returning players, you must include your Henchman from your first round game!   For anyone new wanting to dive in, just rock up at KRAGS on Friday at 7:30pm, or PM me for more details.

• 2 weeks later...

The usual suspects returns this Friday for part 3!

UsualSuspects3.jpg

In part 3 you take a 45ss crew from your chosen faction to the field for a story encounter.   Schemes will be drawn on the night, with the scheme pool being the same for all games.

Currently there are seven of us battling it out, with the rankings as follows:

ROUND 3 - Results so Far
Adrian - 2/0/0
John - 2/0/0
Charles - 1/1/0
Paul - 0/1/1
Kyle - 0/0/2
Justin - 0/0/1
Jamie - 0/0/1 

You can jump in at any time, with any level of experience.  We will do our best make you feel welcome!   PM me if you want further information.

Thanks for looking and we hope to see you there!

• 2 months later...

One Last huzzah for our little campaign.   Part 6 was delayed due to some of our number headfng out to Gencon.   Well they are back and tempting us with their shinnies, so I think its only fair to enter the ring.   

f09774210a094845fd7da1e9bdb0318e.jpg

Part 6 takes part at KRAGs this Friday night.

We'll be using the rules from the Fright Night Stretegy, as published in Wyrd Chronicles.   This will be a 40ss encounter and one exception to the rules below - only a minion can be elected to be their wrestler!  Two men enter, one man leaves!

31a3f8dee71e73ab02284d9c620413f6.jpg