4 ground terrain

knghtpiper

So in my quest for terrain for my Malifaux games I have come across 4 ground.  They are a British company that does pre painted terrain (plus even if it costs a little more) but I have yet to see any one use them with Malifaux figures.  While I know that perfect fits are not likely I was wondering if anyone uses their stuff and can give their 2 cents.

Link to their website (if this against rules let me know and I will remove it.  Also they have a lot of stuff on ebay so you can see their stuff there.

http://www.4ground.co.uk/

We have a lot of Bolt Action Players at our Club so we have quite a bit of 4grounds "World at War" buildings.

We use them often in our Malifaux games and don't have a problem with them. Some of the interiors like stairs and the occasional room can be on the small side (stairs in particular are less than 30mm) but we find they work quite well.

I've been meaning to get some for my personal stash but Malifaux plastics have been using my hobby cash lately!