Leap Confusion

Icemyn

Question

I just want to know how people play this ability in their playgroups. So I'll posit a couple of scenarios and you can all state how it is handled in your neck of the woods. 

For Reference:
Leap: This model immediately moves up to its Cg, ignoring
intervening terrain and models during the move.

1) A Leap Model with Charge 6 is in base contact with a HT 10 Tower that is 4 inches across.
        a) Can you move straight to the other side of the tower ignoring the tower's HT? Fall Damage?
        b ) Can you leap to the top of the tower ignoring the vertical distance?

2) A Leap Model with Charge 6 is on a HT 4 Wall and wants to get to a scheme marker at HT-0 5" away behind another HT 5 Wall.
        a) Assuming you move the full 6 Horizontally would you need to take fall damage?

Given that a "normal" model would require 3-4 Aps (Wk 4" case: Wk 4", Wk 2"+Ht 1", Ht 2", step to land over the edge) to perform that movement, while Leap is a free action, personally I wouldn't allow that...

It may be a "free action" but you're paying for it. A Silurid is a pretty weak model and worth nowhere near 7ss....without Leap he would at best be worth 4-5ss.

I don't think measuring flight movement is confusing anymore, after the FAQ.

My post didn't really have anything to do with confusion....only that the 'abstraction' of the rule makes it a strange situation. Which is fine.....I'm willing to accept some strangeness with a game this complex.