Hello tabletop gamers!!!

Hey Malifaux players!!!

I am just getting into this game (one of many I will try to fit in on Saturdays now!!)

I love it so far, the turn sequence is awesome...

I have picked up some "crews" (second hand...) already but, I cannot find some of the cards in the download section.  Nonethat I need until I can get my deck...

Is there anywhere to find the Wave #1 stat cards?  I assume Wave #1?

I have Outcats(Von Schill), Guild ( Mexican Gunslingers gang Perdita)

Also can't find the stat cards for Seamus and others...to look up my opponent gang...

I eventually will get the deck for my faction but does it contain all the models or is it the same as the pdf downloads??  The complete pdf reference would be nice for the factions I do not play but need to know about how they work...

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Todd

• Like 1

If you have not already picked a Rulebook, if you get the "large" one rather than the "digest" size, in addition to the extra art and fluff, it has copies of all the Wave 1 cards in it.

Arsenal decks are still a good idea, but if you want access to the stats if enemy models you have no intention of ever playing, big book plus just the faction decks you'll actually play may be the way to go.

• 3 weeks later...