Anybody Still Playing In The Phildadelphia Area?

Well, if you'd want to try to play sometime let me know.  I have read through the M2E rules and have a few crews, but no actual playing experience.  Showcase Comics in the Granite Run Mall still carries it as far as I know.

Pics of my painted minis are here: http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/images-132-8279_Malifaux.html

Northern Delaware, you say, HUSSAR1M?  Around where?  I'm in PA right over the border from Claymont.  My zip code is 19061.

BBB and Notmikehill, sorry for not getting back to you.  My wife is traveling so I'm doing single parent duty.  Sounds like a plan to get together when things slow down in a week or two.  I have a few people I'm trying to entice into the game, but not true converts yet.

The questions is where to meet.  And not upon the heath.

I'd be open to meeting up sometime in a week or two.  Exactly when and where are always the question.

Showcase Comics in the Granite Run Mall is the closest store to me.  They're open till 9:30 M-TH & Sat, till 6 on Sun and they stay open late on Fridays.

What is your FLGS, Notmikehill?  Where do you usually play, HUSSAR1M?

We may have maybe met once.  I haven't been in much due to life being busy, but there was one time back in 2010 or 2011 I came in and got a half a game of Malifaux in.  It was before Showcase moved upstairs.

For me the best bet for getting a game in would be when they are open late on Fridays.  The kids aren't going down till around 9ish, so that makes it difficult to get out at times.