Wednesday Night Fever - A Brisbane League

Wednesday Night Fever - A Malifaux mini-league

and tie in with the Dead Heat World Malifaux Campaign

When:

From 6pm every Wednesday, 18th June until 13th July, (ie. now until the Stone Fever Tournament.)

Also Saturday the 7th July at the Blind Pig.

Where:

Ace Comics & Games, in Annerley. Or the Blind Pig, above). You don't have to make it to every night. We all have lives of course. ;)

If this isn't going to be possible but you can get a group of you together (and at least one of you is coming to Stone Fever), then send me a PM and we'll sort out how you can participate.

Cost:

FREE!

So this is a mini league I'm running from now until the Stone Fever Tournament. The aim is to get in lots of practice games, participate in the Dead Heat Campaign, and get your self a crew painted and ready.

The format is simple enough - you get one point for each Dead Heat league game you play and each model you paint during the league. Each point counts as a single entry into a raffle. I'll draw it at the Stone Fever tournament and the winner gets a $20 Malifaux clamshell of their choice!

What to do now?

Register your interest on this thread and come to the next gaming night you can manage. If you're painting models, let us know what you've got!

(I'm taking a break from thepink for Official Henchman announcements) ;)