lilith masacre (for the enemy)

darknight

wasnt there a lilith/neverborn fan club/coven/ type of thing around here somewhere?

any ways what do you reckon to this, gonna try it tonight,

lilith

juju

4 tots

do it in 25 ss

idea!! first cast the forest to protect my tots if they are out in the open, and use some ss to get a blood token, this will grow a young neph, so ill have 2 beat sticks,

when the range closes, juju pops up as well charges in, as do the remaining tots as well, helped by lilith with a companion, with 2 big boys at 25 it will (hopefully) be a massacre :)

I keep forgetting it can apply its mimic to any model within 8" and LoS, end up using my own model mostly. It can branch out to get interesting once models get closer together.

Another model I am getting a hang of it the Hooded Rider, another good model to use the Doople with. A good model to use as a Hooded Rider, Ring Wraith on horseback.

I like a few tots, but not all tots. Taking a big stomper like the Mature Nephalim will give you someone that can claim those blood tokens early and start growing the tots first thing. Plus, it makes Transposition more useful too. Get a tot into place, then suddenly your Mature Nephalim is on top of them with full AP ready to go to town.

yes the tot swarm is very popular

but, so is lilith as a master and people always take a few tots with her then they decide...hey...why not a ton!!!

hehe yup you have been on the recieveing end of a tot swarm :D then again the tots acted more like an initiative sink then anything else.