Thinking of starting Lilith...

Happypanda

Missing the young nephilim is a whole in the game right now, since it's rather important for the tots to be able to grow up. It is something we're working on, but right now, I suggest when a tot grows, you can slip a 40mm base under the 30mm base, which fits perfectly under it, to represent the larger model.

I'll let the others cover playstyle :D

The lack of Young Nephalim models only really matters if you are unwilling to proxy. Either the base method or just using another model with a 40mm base will take care of that problem - their stats are already available.

I haven't gotten to play yet, but from what I've read Lilith tends to be a blitzing melee force. Fast moving, hard hitting. You can use Transposition to get her into melee faster or to escape if you need to.

Statswise, she is amazing, and can get across the board asap. She can hold her own, and missing her in combat only reinforces her amazing defense. Her thresher-like ability ensures mass carnage if you position well, especially with Earthquake ;) She's good, and I can't wait to get my hands on her... model.

The ability to disregard LOS for charging with Lilith, Mature, and Young Nifilim can't be ignored. You're able to move up behind the cover of...cover, and then do flying dive bombs with your older Nifilim while the younger ones "sprint" into action.

*edit* I believe Master of Malifaux allows Lilith to ignore LOS for everything....

As a Guild player, I say NO... she sucks, don't get her, uh.. did I mention I hate her.. er.. I mean she is terrible?

I have a harder time facing her than any other Master to date. She has the ability to race across the table and charge without LOS (through buildings even as she currently stands) and bring into your face a massive beat down. If you manage to survive her charging you, she has an awesome defense that makes it harder to hit her in return.

She is definitely a brute force in your face Master.

I haven't gotten to play yet, but from what I've read Lilith tends to be a blitzing melee force. Fast moving, hard hitting. You can use Transposition to get her into melee faster or to escape if you need to.

OK, finally got to play a game with Lilith vs. Lady J last night. My experience pretty much confirmed what I thought, she's a blitzer. I basically rushed my Nephalim up under cover of her Illusionary Forest to help cover us from shooting and piled straight into the enemy.

I tried to concentrate on some of his weaker models first so that I could gain Blood tokens to Grow my tots - this may depend on what cards you're holding though as you need a 9+ of masks (or Red Joker) to successfully cast the spell. I wanted to upgrade these guys early to help me take down the bigger stuff.

The Mature Nephalim was a great tank, it's worth saving a high Tome card for him to use Knock Aside and get a free charge. This will break him out of melee with a lesser model and let you more quickly get to the more important targets.

Remember that Lilith is a Nephalim as well, so your other models can use Blood tokens off of her to Grow with.

Right now if I were going to expand my force to 25ss the Primordial Magic totem sounds useful to get more cards and cast a few spells plus either another Terror Tot or perhaps a Sorrow. That would leave me with one unused point to pick up an extra soulstone. Alternately, I could drop a Tot for a Young Nephalim which is worth investigating too.