Operation Stand Down-Malifaux (Nov. 10)

mjungledog

It's that time of year again!  Operation Stand Down - Malifaux is a 50SS GG 2018 tournament.  All proceeds go to Operation Stand Down Rhode Island, a local organization that helps veterans.  As you may remember I have two sons that served, and OSD RI helped them greatly.  Last year we raised over 550 dollars for our vets to help them with things that some of us take for granted, like food and other daily essentials.

I'm hoping to top that total this year.  As usual I will have a player upgrade available to buy for non-vets (its free for veterans) and food (provided by my lovely wife) will be available for a small donation.  Thank you for your support in advance!

Place: Table Top Games, 875 State Rd., Westport MA, (774) 319-5655

Date: November 10

Fee: $25 in gift cards for Stop & Shop, Walmart, Target or Price Right

Hope to see you there!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 6:03 PM, Rurouni Benshin said:

Could you provide some more details for the tournament, being that it's about 2 weeks away? Start time/schedule and Strategy/Scheme pool would be helpful.

Thank you!

Tournament starts at 11am. Registration is at 10am.  Three rounds max.  Its a GG 2018 tournament, so we'll be following the rotation for November.  Schemes I hand out the day of.