Shen and Asami advise

ElPuto

Hey guys, I got 4 Masters of 10T now (Asami, Brewie, Shen and Lucas).

What are the best picks for Asami and Shen in your opinion, except for the infamous Yasunori?

For the Oni Lady, I own the box and Ama No Zako, I was looking at Obsidian Oni and maybe Tengu.

For the Monk, I own the box, one Archer, two Snipers, Graves, Tannen, Lone Swordsman, TTBros, TCWs, LRM, Burt and probably something I'm not remembering right now.

What do you think I will need to play them at their best?

And what is your tactica with Shenlong? What is he supposed to do? Tank stuff? Beat stuff? Support stuff? A bit of everything?

Thanks!

usually I use Shenlong to give free ap to my beaters (push+fast and (0)focus).

But he can also tank quite well, heal the crew when necessary, move schemes, or beat hard after you have some burn stacks on it. He only suffers paralisys and relic hammer.

Shen is the master of versatility.

I think there's no answer to "best pick for him" a part from Burt and Emissary. Burt is great with him but now he's a bit more expensive. Emissary + a single lrm help to refill the control hand.

Other enchmen/enforcers are just a bit more specialized: Kang is great VS resser / archanist, Graves and K.Boss are cheap beaters, Sidir + promises helps against intensive WP duel crew, Bettari can sometimes do massive damage to trigger based master, Izamu/Lazarus will tanks a lot if your opponent has any armor ignoring model. Any shooter can usually shoot 2 time focused with Shen...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Piccio said:

usually I use Shenlong to give free ap to my beaters (push+fast and (0)focus).

But he can also tank quite well, heal the crew when necessary, move schemes, or beat hard after you have some burn stacks on it. He only suffers paralisys and relic hammer.

Shen is the master of versatility.

I think there's no answer to "best pick for him" a part from Burt and Emissary. Burt is great with him but now he's a bit more expensive. Emissary + a single lrm help to refill the control hand.

Other enchmen/enforcers are just a bit more specialized: Kang is great VS resser / archanist, Graves and K.Boss are cheap beaters, Sidir + promises helps against intensive WP duel crew, Bettari can sometimes do massive damage to trigger based master, Izamu/Lazarus will tanks a lot if your opponent has any armor ignoring model. Any shooter can usually shoot 2 time focused with Shen...

Thanks mate! I love that Bettari is getting some love, it's one of my favourite models in the Faction!