Soulstone use for Parker

Virtus

By now it's known that Parker Barrows can steal opponent's soulstones reliably. I was just curious to see what the community believes to be the best use of those acquired soulstones. Do you always stone for cards at the start of the turn? Do you just use them for damage prevention? Do you focus on using them for plus flips? 

Personally, I like to start out with a cache of 4 and use stones primarily for the slow trigger on Dead Man Walking, the TN for Blow it to Hell with Mad Dog, or to give plus flips.

Discuss.

In my experience, I use the majority of my Stones for Cards, Defensive and Prevention.  Cards, because Parker has a lot of Target Numbers and triggers.  Defensive and Prevention, because Parker will be in the thick of things and tanking a lot of hits.

I don't stone for suits often because the triggers I want to go for are often built into Parker's/ Mad Dog's attacks.  I'll throw one at Burning Cigar to get Mad Dog out of engagement.  

I sometimes entertain stoning to reflip Initiative, but I'm burned by that more often than not.

• Like 2

I use most of them to keep Parker alive when he's in the shit, since that's about the only defensive capabilities he has and he generates them pretty freely. Other than that, I stone for cards or :+fate flips for whatever henchman I have in the crew. Between the soultone generation and Parker's other little draw abilities here and there I find you can cultivate a pretty good hand most turns.

• Like 1