Completely new player needing some Lilith advice

TheBeardedMonk

Good afternoon you wonderful people.

I have recently picked up Malifaux and Lilith is my mater of choice. With a few extra models, I am almost ready to get playing.

However, I would like to ask you for a little bit of Lilith advice. What hints and tips do you have for the mother of monsters? I've seen the typical ones including ignoring the sword for a while and allowing her to control the board, but I was hoping for something a little more left field? Anything I should try from the beginning or any habits I should get into from the get go?

Thanks in advance people!

i started playing her this year and i love her... a few things that came up during my last games:

- tangle shadows your own minis for placement control. example: run straight up the field with a cherub, then tangle it back and put a beater in its place that hasn't activated yet. Your opponent will cry if he moved too far up already.

- if u tangle an enemy mini, make sure u'll kill it. that may come back to bite u in the a** if you don't

- illusonary forests for LOS blocking. this might seem trivial, but i tend to forget how important LOS is. stupid example, last week i played against mei feng. Her vent steam bubble is incredibly annoying. put tress in between and it's a lot less annoying.

- don't get too excited by her transfixing gaze... u'll need your masks elsewhere.

Lilith can attack enemies that end a move w/i 1" if they were pushed.

Rouragou can attack enemies that end a move w/i 2" if they were pushed.

Changelings can attack enemies that end a move w/i some inches if they were pushed.

Baby Kade can attack enemies that are pushed.

The Autumn Knights can lure.  And Tooth can Lure, get a free attack, which has a push, and then attack twice, with pushes.

Lilith also has a lure.  As does Lilitu.  Who can get pounce from Lelu.

Pounce lists, while focused mostly on killing, are hilarious.

Tooth + Rougarou + Lilith with Sword is 17 points, and makes an amazingly deadly murder pod.  Pull things out of position, eat them, move on.