Dig Their Graves and not "unkillable" models

icebreaker

Question

Hi everyone,

GG17 bring us "Dig Their Graves" what says:

Bla-Bla 

Once per turn, after this Crew kills or sacrifices an enemy non-Peon model that is within 4" of one or more Scheme Markers friendly to this Crew, score 1 VP

Bla-Bla

We have some "unkillable" in game, and It confusing me do I get VP for this kills?

For example we have Levi and Hungering Darkness with "The rising sun" app in this case all is clear - I definitely do not get VPs becode the warnings says that "It is not killed".

Next - Lord Chompy Bits, if I kill him it triggers "Dreamt" ability what says:

Dreamt: This model may not be buried. Before this model leaves play, if a friendly Dreamer is buried, the friendly Dreamer gains Slow and unburies in base contact with this model. If a friendly Dreamer is unburied, sacrifice this model.

So would it be me who have sacrificed him and in this case I'll get 1 VP or He would be sacrificed by himself and I got nothing?

And last: Wind Gamin, he have "to the sky" ability which says:

When this model would be killed, instead remove all Conditions and heal all damage on it, then bury it. This model may not be unburied by friendly models.

It should be the easiest one. In first look it just would not be killed so not VPs, but the fact that there is no clear warning(like in Levis ability - 'It is not killed') is confusing me.

Draw a line:

I have 2 easy questions

1. If I kill Lord Chompy Bits within 4" from my marker do I get 1 VP and why?
  2. If I kill Wind Gamin within 4" from my marker do I get 1 VP and why?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, icebreaker said:

Hi everyone,

GG17 bring us "Dig Their Graves" what says:

We have some "unkillable" in game, and It confusing me do I get VP for this kills?

For example we have Levi and Hungering Darkness with "The rising sun" app in this case all is clear - I definitely do not get VPs becode the warnings says that "It is not killed".

Next - Lord Chompy Bits, if I kill him it triggers "Dreamt" ability what says:

So would it be me who have sacrificed him and in this case I'll get 1 VP or He would be sacrificed by himself and I got nothing?

And last: Wind Gamin, he have "to the sky" ability which says:

It should be the easiest one. In first look I just would not be killed so not VPs, but the fact that there is no clear warning(like in Levis ability - 'It is not killed') is confusing me.

The inconsistency in wording doesn't change the meaning in the Wind Gamin's ability.  

1 hour ago, icebreaker said:

Draw a line:

I have 2 easy questions

1. If I kill Lord Chompy Bits within 4" from my marker do I get 1 VP and why?
  2. If I kill Wind Gamin within 4" from my marker do I get 1 VP and why?

You've answered your own questions.  The answer is "No" in both cases.