Some new terrain

snitchythedog

Last few weeks I have been concentrating on terrain.  Mostly since I just received a package of goodness from 4 Ground.  First up is their forest bases.  These are just two layer bases that have 60mm inserts to mount trees on.  The nice thing is that if you order their 60mm bases you can use the bases for both forest and rough terrain by creating both types of inserts.  Here are the photos.  I have mounted all scratch built trees and dental plaster cast stones. 

Spoiler

DSC05562.jpg

Spoiler

DSC05563.jpg

Next up is two 4 Ground wagons.  Prior to this I have never built a MDF kit before.  These went together quickly and were surprisingly good looking. 

Spoiler

DSC05560.jpg

Spoiler

DSC05561.jpg

I also built four bases of zig zag or snake fencing.  These were made from fireplace matchsticks.  pretty quick and easy. 

Spoiler

DSC05564.jpg

Lastly is a simple hill.  It is 1/2 inch foam.  I scored the edges to simulate rock and then added sand and kitty litter for texture.

Spoiler

DSC05565.jpg

Here are two glamor shots with some of my rock spires and corn fields.

Spoiler

DSC05557.jpg

Spoiler

DSC05558.jpg

I still have to add flock, static grass and to felt the underside of the bases before they are done. 

Hope you like.

Snitchy sends.

• Like 2