Greetings from Calgary

ckpmax1108

Incredibly new to Malifaux, became interested a few days ago, and opted to grab a crew to give it a go.

I'm liking what i see with the crew aesthetic, but what hooked me was the diceless-card mechanic the system offers.

Hopefully I could get my first game in, and if anyone here is from Calgary and has time to teach a newbie a thing or to about the game (or wants to trounce said newbie), then be sure to drop a line, I'd be happy to play a demo with you.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums, I loved Calgary when I visited a lovely city.

Which crew did you pick up?

Thanks! :)

I picked Mei Feng, her combo mechanic and avatar-esque feel really drew me in. In that regard, I'll probably main 10T and branch out from there with their Duals.

Welcome aboard the forums!

Thanks very much!

Welcome to Malifaux!

Well, I'm sadly not from Calgary, but if you have any questions, please lay them on me. I trust you already found the WIKI?

Yes i did! Hard to forget a wiki page with an interesting title XD

I'll be sure to bug you when the time comes!

Yeah, Mei Feng is a really cool Master. the other ones I might consider is The Brewmaster (poison, lol), and Jacob. I like the idea of Dual Masters, as they don't constrain me to a single path, but still consider my collection as a unified whole.

With how quiet this thread is, I'm guessing its not that big in Calgary then? :(

• Like 1

Hey!

A group of us just recently got into Malifaux as well and we're all in Calgary. I'm not sure where abouts in the city you are but we usually play at Imaginary Wars; we'll be there around 2PM today for some games (closes at 5 today though). If you can't make that send me a PM and perhaps we can connect some other time!

Hey!

A group of us just recently got into Malifaux as well and we're all in Calgary. I'm not sure where abouts in the city you are but we usually play at Imaginary Wars; we'll be there around 2PM today for some games (closes at 5 today though). If you can't make that send me a PM and perhaps we can connect some other time!

Sick! I play at Imaginary Wars as well!

I sent ya a PM dude