Lighting models.

Ausplosions

I need some advice in regards to LED Lighting.

I recently bought the Transparent No Shelter Here box, and want to uplight them.

I've looked into it, and I can't figure it out. I want (if possible) to be able to turn the light on and off in game.

Is there any realistic way to do this?

I'm thinking watch batteries?

Any tips?

Watch Batteries and switch under base. Other then that just a simple wire job. Can all ways build up a larger base for them if you need some extra room.

Might be small enough to fit under base if you trim down the metal bits. http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/DWS-4S/4-POLE-DIP-SWITCH-LOW-PROFILE/1.html

You can look around for some thing smaller but a Dip switch would probably be the smallest you can find.

Just connect wire to 2 ends of metal and connect a small battery. Leds take very little power to run them.

Edited by tadaka

Generaly not a good idea. Some bat will explode with heat. May want to get a pre manufactured with tabs.

http://www.newark.com/panasonic-batteries/cr2032-1f2/lithium-battery-3v-coin-cell/dp/42M1351?mckv=sdywDsFoj|pcrid|33869889261|plid|&CMP=KNC-GPLA

I honestly don't know how long you will get out of one. Leds don't use much juice but you would have to try it.

Damn making me wish I had bought a rasputina crew.. I have an idea in mind that would be cool and make a nice guide for this sort of thing.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Any one got a cool version of tara or rasputina they want to sell for less then insane prices lol