Alternate themed crews

graeme27uk

My theme is kinda "Dreams with Teddies" I ordered a bunch of small teddies and plan to use them to fill in for daydreams and to tie the crew together.

Also I'd propably prefer a girl dreamer but haven't yet found a suitable proxy yet. Coppelius will most definetly not be replaced along with Chompy, as I love the models.

My theme is kinda "Dreams with Teddies" I ordered a bunch of small teddies and plan to use them to fill in for daydreams and to tie the crew together.

Also I'd propably prefer a girl dreamer but haven't yet found a suitable proxy yet. Coppelius will most definetly not be replaced along with Chompy, as I love the models.

@zFiend, when you say small teddies...how small? ive been looking around for something to use in place of a stock standard teddy nad have not really found anything suiting

--Woe

I think the scale on them is 10mm, they are really small. So they only pretty much go on a base with something or then in pairs as Daydreams.

@zFiend, when you say small teddies...how small? ive been looking around for something to use in place of a stock standard teddy nad have not really found anything suiting

--Woe

I think the scale on them is 10mm, they are really small. So they only pretty much go on a base with something or then in pairs as Daydreams.

I've seen someone on twitter make a Lilith grow crew into Goldilocks and the three bears.

He used puppet wars teddies for tots, a much more innocent teddy bear figurine for young nephilim and Nightmare Teddies for Mature Nephilim. And he made little bowls of porridge for scheme markers.

I've seen someone on twitter make a Lilith grow crew into Goldilocks and the three bears.

He used puppet wars teddies for tots, a much more innocent teddy bear figurine for young nephilim and Nightmare Teddies for Mature Nephilim. And he made little bowls of porridge for scheme markers.

I would suggest checking out Hasslefree's Village children:

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=village-kiddies~hfv008&category=miniatures~juveniles

The set has two females, either of which would work well. Or try their Problem Child Alice:

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=problem-child-alice~hfa027&category=miniatures~juveniles

I would suggest checking out Hasslefree's Village children:

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=village-kiddies~hfv008&category=miniatures~juveniles

The set has two females, either of which would work well. Or try their Problem Child Alice:

http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=problem-child-alice~hfa027&category=miniatures~juveniles