Resser in the dark

Powderfan

Ok so this is an odd angle but stick with it.

I still have not got the 2nd ed rules and cards so am well behind the curve. I intend to learn the new rules with the wife as she is keen to play too :)

I run Ramos at the moment and also have Raspy and Kiaris box sets.

The missus likes the 'look and feel' of the Reserectionists and also the Show Girls. She likes the Seamus box set but has no desire to use the master. So I was wondering if she will still be able to enjoy using a crew of belles and madam sybal with Molly as the leader? I only ask because after reading about Molly gaining more independance from Seamus (chronical7) it seems fitting fluff wise. Maybe some dead doxies to give her the feel of the show girls too?

Any thoughts about a Molly led crew such as this? I think she will not be interested in mixing up games with different masters so is it possible to make a number of different crews for Molly and not be disadvantaged too much by the self imposed one master collection?

Thanks

Michael

Yes that is still perfectly viable (as it also was in 1.5) and quite fun being that Molly is also still a 'Belle' for rules purposes (ie Sybelles 'Call Belle' action).

Im really enjoying Molly in the Beta and think their are plenty more builds available to her in her current state - Note obvously she is still subject to change, although I personally get the feeling no major changes will hit her.

Ok so that sounds like good news. She might have a change of heart about running just 1 master once she starts to get into the game and enjoys the mechanic of selecting the best combination of models to achieve your goals.

I think for now I will just buy the new plastic seamus box to get the belles and stuff and then buy the molly blister while we wait for the plastic Molly to go on sale. Any suggestions of a suitable totem to get while I am at it?

Thanks

Michael