Guild McMourning (2e)

Tionas

I would look at Guild Guard, Death Marshalls, The Judge and Austringers as a starting point with McMourning along with a Witchling, Executioner and Nurses plus Sebastian.

McMourning can play support behind front lines early game switching up mid game to get in close and slice and dice, his support comes in two forms with his upgrade where he can either make his crew punchier or interact better, hence the models i listed above.

An Austringer that ignores hard to wound and armour is very nice back field support and an executioner that doe sthe same is very scary.

Nurses can heal your crew while the witchling removing paralysed.

The Judge likes targetting undead of which McM makes models that are close to him undead.

I like the flexibility and 'switch' nature that McM has going for him in The Guild

• 2 weeks later...

As for upgrages- all three of his cross factions (I suppose one of them is guild only...?) are worth taking. Evidence tampering is great- as it not only gives you Scheme manipulation, but your 0 action scalpel slinging back. On the clock is the only one that is "optional", and only if you want to run him pure guild- but Sebastion is really quite good at a lot of things (Scheme denial, Sh Debuff, Poison Synergy), While plastic surgery is really good with both skin graft (the undead judge synergy aura) and "That's the stuff" (a move based around having poison).

I love "that's the stuff"! The ability to push 5" outside of the turn- gets him out of trouble or into position. Then Scalpel sling with the "this one's ready" means he can move up to 11" without touching a general AP.

Spend a couple rounds having him backline manipulate with "Injection" and "On Order of the Governor's Secretary... I love Saying That", He can cause a TON of scheme markers to drop on his turn from range, then move in as targets get soft and mess people up.

I'm honestly a pretty big fan of new McMo. I may even invest in his resur crew.

ENinja

Edit: And correct me if I'm wrong- if Doug is near Sebastian, then he takes an extra 5" push from that's the stuff for activating with poison within Sebas' aura? Means his grand healing is down to 3 a turn, but he gets two 5" pushes a turn... :P

Edited by EntrepeNinja
Waittaminnit