Swedish Malifaux Masters 2013 - 24/25 Aug @ Uppsala, Sweden

Seregon

The Swedish Malifaux scene has been growing quite rapidly as of late. In one year, our Facebook group has gone from me and a few friends wondering just how many other players we had in the country to a community of over 150 members with our own forums over at http://www.malifaux.se/forum

Now, for the first time ever, Sweden will be having a Malifaux Masters. Seeing as how we have no official ranking yet, it will be an open event where all players are welcome.

¤ The format is a two day, 7-round, Fixed Faction, 35 SS tournament.

¤ The tournament will be held on saturday/sunday 24th/25th of August, with an open gaming evening before on friday 23rd.

¤ The venue is Östgöta Nation in central Uppsala.

Depending on the amount of terrain avalible, we will have at least 22 places open. The cost will be 250 SEK to be paid before the end of July (preferrably earlier since it will go to prize support and other similar stuff).

Registration opens on June 23rd @ 12/noon CET (GMT+2)

Helping-out registration* opens on June 22nd @ 12/noon CET

As soon as I've done a rules pack, it will be linked here.

Twitter hashtag: #Swefaux

Apart from the games, there will be a best painted/best supply wagon competition as well as a quiz (and possibly even more). I'm also in the process of searching for sponsors, so if you happen to know of a company that want to promote their visibility to the Swedish Malifaux scene, please contact me.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS:

¤ Fantasia Uppsala (Local Gamestore) - Head Sponsor

¤ MaxMini - www.maxmini.eu

¤ Happy Seppuku Modelworks - http://www.happyseppuku.com/

¤ Trinkets & Tokens - http://www.trinketsandtokens.net/

Registered players (paid entrants in bold):

1. Martin Månson (MrManson) (pre-tournament help)

2. Peder Fuchs (Köttkäft) (pre-tournament help)

3. Tim Josefsson (pre-tournament help)

4. Emil Fröjd (post-tournament help)

5. Tom Stenström (post-tournament help)

6. Elinore Rönning (Sybarite)

7. David Sandström

8. Bennie Lundmark

* There will be 3+3 spots avalible for a 24h period before the rest of the places become avalible. These helping-out slots will be for helping out before/after the tournament with terrain and tables and such things.

Edited by Seregon

I'm happy to present or first official sponsor in MaxMini.eu that have sponsored us with a bunch of blisters of crates, books, candles and skulls (and a really cool sniper) as well as a really fantastic Roadside Shrine! Go check them out at www.maxmini.eu

Stay tuned as I present more sponsors when stuff arrives.

• 1 month later...

Paid registrants updated.

I'm also happy to introduce Happy Seppuku Modelworks (http://www.happyseppuku.com/) as an official sponsor. They will be supporting us with a few of their wonderful basing stamps.

This means that we'll have an average of about two prizes per person right now (without any of the entry fee being spent!), so do feel free to jump aboard.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy to announce that our local friendly gamestore has jumped aboard not only with the terrain so generously lent to us, but also with a fairly substantial sponsoring in prizes.

Also, here's a few sneak-peaks at a few of the trophies (and yes, the Master of Malifaux one is HUGE!)..

MasterOfMalifaux.jpg

MasterOf.jpg