H : Dead Justice/Kirai W : Arcanists.

Zombie Kitt

Hi,

It's no good, I can't do it anymore. I'm going to have to pare down the Factions and Crews I play.

So, I've got a Dead Justice box, unbuilt and unpainted, Stat cards laminated. The box has been opened and everything is present and correct.

I'm looking for M&SU stuff. Mainly Kaeris, large arachnids, miners, that kind of thing.

I could also be tempted to part with my Kirai crew, which is the lady herself, lost love, 5 seishin, 4 gaki, Datsu Ba and a Shikome. It's all painted to a fair tabletop standard. Oh, and 2 Onryo and Ikyrio too.

Other things that interest me are Khador / Cryx for Warmachine and Circle / Skorne for Hordes. And Bushido too. I'm open to discuss. I'd prefer to ship to the UK but again, I'm open to talk about anything, just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Ta

Do you still have the dead justice set available?

Hi,

It's no good, I can't do it anymore. I'm going to have to pare down the Factions and Crews I play.

So, I've got a Dead Justice box, unbuilt and unpainted, Stat cards laminated. The box has been opened and everything is present and correct.

I'm looking for M&SU stuff. Mainly Kaeris, large arachnids, miners, that kind of thing.

I could also be tempted to part with my Kirai crew, which is the lady herself, lost love, 5 seishin, 4 gaki, Datsu Ba and a Shikome. It's all painted to a fair tabletop standard. Oh, and 2 Onryo and Ikyrio too.

Other things that interest me are Khador / Cryx for Warmachine and Circle / Skorne for Hordes. And Bushido too. I'm open to discuss. I'd prefer to ship to the UK but again, I'm open to talk about anything, just shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Ta