Falling Back, New changes to morale duel?

Toxic4Mosh

Ok so i have been told some things about changes to falling back and morale duels, but cannot find this anywhere so can someone tell me if my apparent 'cuddle' to morale duels and falling back is legit and if it is, post me a link to everything i need to read.

ok so i play Pandora and my idea is to table my opponents without killing them. yes i play her with utilizing crows for her mental anguish trigger.. so what i have heard is that falling back triggers the rallying effect. so that once i have them fall back i cannot have them fall back repeatedly. on page 57 of the rules manual falling back says "this move is not considered to be an action." and under Rallying "the falling back model cannot perform ant general or specific movement actions"

so what this says to me is once i have them falling back, they cant make any movement actions general or specific (walk, charge and abilities that would move the target) but when falling back its not considered a movement action. well this is how i read it.

so can i push my enemy's models to the table edge and once they are there can i force them to fall off within the same turn?? or do i have to wait till they rally?