Iron Quill: When You're a Professional Pirate... [Thunder and Brimstone]

Sliver Chocobo

"Edward Teach, you have been found guilt for crimes against the guild, that are numerous in count and heinous in nature, do you have anything to say in your defense"

Edward remind silent.

"Then I Sentence you to a lifetime of servitude beyond the breach" the slammed his gavel against his desk twice

"May Malifaux have mercy on your soul"

:rams:tomes:crows:masks:masks:crows:tomes:rams

"So the fearsome, Blackbeard, on the train to Malifaux" the guardsman punched Edward in the face

"My, Train, of all the places" The Guardsmen punched him again

"There two types of criminals that get sent breachside, there's the ones that come screaming and shouting about how they are going to ruling the city by weeks end, usually dead first, then the others the quiet one, now those go far Breach does something to them, changes them, now you won't get that far, cause my friends here, going to kill you, while I go out and me a smoke"

The guardsmen left, puling out a cigarette and lighting it. The last thing he felt was the tight grip of a woman hand around his mouth and the cold metal claw slice through his throat

The assassin moved in quickly and quietly, she was more machine than woman both her legs right arm lower jaw, nose and eye. She snapped the first guards neck before plowing her talon into the second guards heart.

"Took your bloody time, now get me out of here" The assassin let out a sigh, one that sounded more like a piston than a human.

"The rest of the crew are in the next train cart, there is three guardsmen, a captain, two whitchling stalkers and a handler, but I've got it sorted out" Her voice was harsh like that of steam engine

"What sort of help?"

"Mercenary, father" The exploded off of it's hinges in a golden fireball and sent flying across the cart, followed by and smoldering corpse of guardsmen. A women entered the train cart, she moved flawlessly and fluidly like a flame like the golden flames that covered her body. tattoos covered her entire body, from her shaven head to her bare feet. They appeared to dance around her body like they had a life of their own

"Speak of the devil, this is Jack, she's part of the circus"

"Mr Magpie's?"

"Yeh, you got a &*~#* problem with that, now while the rest of your &*~#* crew heads to the city, I have to bring you to my &*~#* higher ups"

"Mr Magpie?"

"My, &*~#* other ones and trust me, your not &*~#* going to like it" Flames engulfed Jack as she punched the train wall, the flames transformed into fireball burning a hole into the wall.

"Now quickly, the &*~#* Guild will be here soon" Jack dived through the hole and maneuvered through the badlands like the wind

"what have you gotten us into my dear, Jill"

"The guild captured me, these lot saved me, but trust me you won't like it"

"See that shack over there, my 'employer' is writing for you"

"You coming with us, tat's"

"I am one badass &*~#*, but those lot scare the &*~#* out of me"

"Fine sod ya then, Iron jaw Jill I recon it's best yo stay out here, daddy's go work to do"

:rams:tomes:crows:masks:masks:crows:tomes:rams

Edward walked in the ramshackle shed, the moon light shown on belt holding his cutlass, flintlock pistol and a simple soulstone lantrn, it was simple enough to turn on. the Lanturns green light flooded the room, two people stood either side of him, dressed head to toe in guise of the ten thunders torakage, it was impossible tell their age, gender, hair colour or anything about these two other than they were the train killers of the ten thunders. Edward felt a bisento come to his neck.

"I wouldn't have done that if was you" a compass on a chain slide down the pole arm and laded in Edwards hand

"How else was i to give you this" her velvet voice whispered like the wind and spoke with accent that told him that this wan't native language

"There are simpler way's Misaki"

"You cut my little girls legs off"

"And you've killed many of my men an women, but that is the past, let us live in the present Mr Teach. My honored farther, the Oyabun, is willing to forgive you of your previous transgression in in exchange for your services"

"and you can him to stuff it I don't do permanent work for anyone other than myself, now i may be blackhearted ruthless killer, but I am a Honorable blackhearted ruthless killer, now I will be will to work for you and your so called honored farther and i know that I owe you and i hate owing people, but I work under my conditions and my command. What do you say about that Miss Katanaka"

"Welcome to the ten thunders, Mr Teach"

Edited by Sliver Chocobo