Jacob - My 5th Neverborn master

brucemanning

I have painted my new Malifaux "dark debts" plus Mr Graves and Mr Tannen plastics using my new MS paints. Very enjoyable as the plastics were fun to make and the new paints were easy to use. Overall very happy with how these models have turned out. They are mounted on some resin bases, I think they were made by Back-2-basix and are called dungeon? I just need to give them a varnish and finish faces.

file-1838.jpg

file-357.jpg

Here is the "hungering darkness". I just undercoated light grey, then washed black and then red, purple, blue and green in stripes. I also used a gloss varnish on the eyes.

file-1894.jpg

file-857.jpg

I like the mutated tadpole aka hungering darkness. Nice and original colour scheme. I like it alot :)

What did you use for the blood effects? Have you tried using tamiya clear red? If you apply it generously and wait till its half dry and stipple (use a cut down dry brush) to add texture with a 50/50 mix of tcr and black ink it will add the effect of a darker arteial bleed congealing.

Great looking crew though. The bases are nice as well :)