Dead Buys for the 10T?

DireTrollJake

So, I am ebaying a huge lot of my minis ($700 retail worth of Mali, couple hundred of WHFB and WM each.) with the intent to reduce clutter and focus on the factions I play (10T and ____(insert whatever faction I decide on for WM)) so I am thinking when all of the stuff is gone, that I will make a mass purchase of all things 10T so that I have them available while I am on my strict 2013 Budget.

That said, I am playing all 5 10T Masters+Vikkies and Von Schill. What I need to know is if there are any purchases for our "tag along" in faction options that are just plain bad or not to be used (Guild Guard, Austringers, Guild Guard Hound, Onryo, Stitched Together, etc)?

Austringers are basically always great, although you could survive without them since Archers are also very solid. Guild Guard are fine, but you have Wastrels which are better. Hounds aren't really worth fielding outside of Guild lists due to their Guild Kennels rule (which refunds stones if they're hired by Guild).

Onryo and Stitched Together are both amazing. If you're fielding Toshiro, you will almost certainly want some Samurai Punks as well.

Feel like PM'ing me a link to the auction?