Big Ned's finished showgirl crew

Big Ned

Your models are pretty good. Usually I see less detailed models on the table. Nothing to complain about there, really.

I actually think the bases fit your crew as well. There is a reason why a lot of players just have simple boards or cobblestones for their Colette crews. It is because they work perfectly well with such simplicity. The models are so fetching that there is no need to have a spectacular base, unless you want to go for more display range.

That's pretty much what I was aiming for.

These are gaming models to me, I want them to look good, but I'm not aiming for a masterpiece for each model.

My display stuff, (when I actually do any) I do spend that bit extra time on it (my avatar for instance), and go a bit nuts on all the details.

Yeah I hear you. I know I could paint better on my models, but they are in the end just board pieces for me to use. The wear and tear would be more severe of a loss on a display model than one I sit on for several hours instead of several dozen.

Though I usually spend more time on master models. They, despite the uniqueness of the entire game and all its models, stand out the most.