Alf's PaintStation - Lots of pics in the OP

Alfndrate

Just means he can buy the new avatar model for when she manifests. Use the old avatar as a regular Pandora.

SteamHammer is correct, I have the very nice resin and white metal aPandora already painted up (for awhile it was the only way I could reach 35ss easily lol), and I didn't know that version of Pandora existed. Found it on eBay for about retail (like 11.50 plus shipping), and bought it. After it went from College Station, Tx, to Warrensdale, Pa, back to North Houston, Tx, it arrived on my door step in Ohio yesterday.

I have the pandora from her box, as does one of my new players, and I wanted something to set my pandora apart :)

So, some of you might know that I'm running a Malifaux-themed painting contest over on DakkaDakka, I was going to enter as a "mod" (just for bragging rights, etc...)... As I'm taking my final photos, my phone auto-uploads them to Photobucket. This breaks a rule, and so I had to disqualify myself...

Here's my entry: 441074_sm-.jpg

• 1 month later...
Love the worm. Poor Lelu still looks stupid although it's not the paint that's the problem.

Thanks! Yeah, I agree about the Lelu sculpt, I feel as though he needs to take his tail and turn it into a bullhorn as though he were initiating a viking charge, but oh well :)

Though I do like how the skin tones came out on Lelu, I think that I found a set of red paints that works well for me :), don't tell anyone that they're GW paints lol *grin*. And I like Lilitu's hair, found a nice way to get her hair that way.