Demos in Southampton

Bubblictus

• 1 month later...

I have booked the community room in Sainsburys Portswood to run some demo games. on Friday 18th.

I will be there from 1pm-5pm (our normal club runs 6-11 down the road). I will have everything you need to give it a try or give me a game. Any questions give me a shout.

Edited by Bubblictus

• 3 weeks later...

I have been asked by a couple of people for a demo game so I will be holding a demo session this Friday 8 Feb at St Denys Community Centre 18:00-22:00.

For details see Southampton Sluggaz forum http://southamptonsluggaz.co.uk/forum/index.php

or PM me.

I will be inctigrating these demos within our Dead of Winter campaign, setting the battles in a couple of set locations (details to follow)

• 8 months later...

I will be running demo games at Southampton Sluggaz on 11 October 18:00-22:00.

Southampton Sluggaz is base in St Denys Community Centre nr Portswood Southampton.

If you would like to join in the fun just come along I will bring everything needed.

There will be a wild west board and (depending on numbers) a Prison of the Forsaken board.

If you have any questions either reply or PM me.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

A couple of people have asked me to run some demos during the day so I have arranged to borrow a table at AC Models in Eastleigh (High St, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 5LB). I will be running the demos from 1-5pm on 15 November and will have everything you need to give it a go.

Edited by Bubblictus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...