My Guild WIP's

kjetil

So, had a few Malifaux, Guild miniatures lying around... And with the announcement of the roleplaying game, the minis came out of the box and I have started painting them.

So, from a small session this evening, I have started to paint up Sonnia Criid. Still long from finished, but I am a bit rusty with not having painted seriously for a bit over two years. Finding myself to actually have to relearn a good deal of skills.

Hoping to post a progress picture tomorrow.

post-11679-13911926284211_thumb.jpg

Edited by kjetil
spelling

• 2 weeks later...
I dig the cork bases. Been thinking of using something like that as well, just maybe not that tall. How do you plan to paint the bases?

Its going to desert Nevada type of base theme.

The reason for them being so tall, is because I am going to put stuff on the side. Like a Zombie lying under the grown, pieces of bone or something gribbly crawling through. Then paint the side in sand/limestone color.

The top death marshal is actually sliding down a rock side, so there is going to be sand being plowed up in front of the coffin.