Fall Brawl: 55 SS Brawl Tournament + Painting Contest, Frederick, MD, November 17th

AoM

Brawl-oween: 55 SS Brawl Tournament + Painting Contest, Frederick, MD, October 20th

What:
55ss Brawl tournament

When:
November 17th

Time:
Sign-up @ 11:00, the first round starts at 12:00.

Where:
The Historic Haven - it's a private club (but the even is open to everyone), PM me for info

How many players:
up to 12

Entry Fee:
$10 for the tournament, $0 for the painting contest. There will be prizes for the winners, and goodies for everyone.

Rules:
Gaining Ground

Painting Requirement:
None for the tournament, and the painting contest is a no-brainer here.

You do not have to participate in both events if you don't want to.

Tournament

It's time to step up your game. Show off your dual faction skills, team up your masters for the ultimate combinations, or just bring a huge mess of Gremlins and piggies.
(You could bring 27 Bayou Gremlins if you are crazy enough).

There will be prizes for first place, our traditional Handworker Award, and an award for Best Looking Crew (decided by player voting). I'll have something special for you if you come in costume as your favorite Malifaux character, too.

Painting Contest

This is a single figure painting contest. This is for Wyrd models only (Malifaux, Puppet Wars, and Twisted). The models will be judged using the same standards as the Gen Con painting competition (specifics when I get to the files on my other computer; highlights and shading, smooth blending, basing, etc.). There will be a prize for First Place, and Second place if there are more than 6 entries. You are allowed to enter one model per person, and they must be painted by the person entering them.