How to kill Pandora

Hunter-thom

i Played with him against a nic crew and the guy had a grab terrain scheme that he anounced so i just parked the exorcist there and apart from the pale rider who i always get a lot out off he was great. the action came to him and i think in one turm he pulledout last rites on about 6 or 7 corpes counters... :) no joy for my enemy that day. but yeah i think he does what he does very well sometimes, but others????? I don't have a Guardian are they any good. would it work with my sonnia crew do you think?

Yeah, the Guardian is good. I've found it to be kind of situational, as there are crews you don't want to be up against with it (anyone who ignores armor will destroy the Guardian in a turn, which can be quite horrifying, and if something can mess with Constructs there will also be trouble there) but other times it can be worth its weight in gold. Certainly one of the best bodyguards in the game, and some synergy with Sonnia since it has Disrupt Magic.

I used to pair it with my Master all the time, but I figured out some things like helping the Exorcist move more and keeping Santiago (or Santana) in the 4 wound zone. Not really the auto-include that the Watchers are, but I can recommend it.

i have a brawl coming up and i'm thinking about using sonnia as my main master.... who goes the best with her as a second master

All of the Guild Masters work pretty well with one another, so you can't really go too far wrong. Depending on strategy, you make want to consider a faster master who can get some objectives done (so either Hoffman or Perdita, but also McCabe when he comes out), but Justice can work quite well with the kinds of Minions Sonnia likes as well. Lady Justice can also be used as a fire and forget missile, especially with Lucius - with Reinforcements, he can throw her forward into the action where she can just do as much damage as possible while the rest of your crew gets on as does other things...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to Hijack this thread a little. Because it seems that Sonnia has a good game with indirect fire, and Perdita can shrug off the checks and gun her down.

So, I really like Lady Justice and how does she fare against PAndora. I aks because I had my first game against her last weekend in the finals of a local tourney and suffice to say it didn't go so well. If i had remembered my opponants strategy (contain power) I would have done ok, but in the end it ended up being 4-0, rather than the 2-0 it otherwise might have been if on the last turn i'd just ran LJ away behind a house.

Anyway it seemed to me as if the whole game basically nothing could go wrong for my opponent and once he got into the position of just chain breaking all my pieces the game was pretty much over.

Very frustrating and a very negative play experience, although in saying that next time I think things will go a bit better and hopefully I'll be able to do a bit more. He did mention that blind Jsutice helps avoid the WP duel when targetting Pandora so that seems a good start ??

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Hello everyone, I just wanted to Hijack this thread a little. Because it seems that Sonnia has a good game with indirect fire, and Perdita can shrug off the checks and gun her down.

So, I really like Lady Justice and how does she fare against PAndora. I aks because I had my first game against her last weekend in the finals of a local tourney and suffice to say it didn't go so well. If i had remembered my opponants strategy (contain power) I would have done ok, but in the end it ended up being 4-0, rather than the 2-0 it otherwise might have been if on the last turn i'd just ran LJ away behind a house.

Anyway it seemed to me as if the whole game basically nothing could go wrong for my opponent and once he got into the position of just chain breaking all my pieces the game was pretty much over.

Very frustrating and a very negative play experience, although in saying that next time I think things will go a bit better and hopefully I'll be able to do a bit more. He did mention that blind Jsutice helps avoid the WP duel when targetting Pandora so that seems a good start ??

Thanks

Yep, blind Justice + Austringers looks like a pretty hard counter to Pandora - she'll need to burn Soulstones just to keep in the game...

And Nino, dont forget about him and his trigger happys. This makes it so that Pandora has to take out either all 3 (unlikely) or Lady J (doable). So keep 2 Witchling stalkers ready to dispel effects off of Lady J, be they Project Emotion or Fall Back.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Sorry for grammar, just woke up >.>